Profile

My photo
Dharwad, Karnataka, India
Master in Neurological& Psychosomatic Disorders. Asst. Professor SDM college of Physiotherapy. currently Addicted to Water works. Working with pediatric n adult neuro clients. Also giving watsu sessions

Monday, September 5, 2011

Am making some changes to the blog & soon will be adding some literature on aquatic therapy. Will also try to put some videos of work going on here & also the pics of some workshops done by various groups where I was being invited as a resource person.
Am still trying to understand the ways about the blogging, hopefully will make it more worthwhile to take a look.
At the same time please send me your suggestions to my mail id prashanth_c_g@yahoo.com on the elements that would help me to make the blog more appealing.

No comments:

Post a Comment